SHE NURTURES SISTER MEMBERSHIP
Belonging. Supportive. Family. Joyful. Connected. Flourishing.
These are just some of the words that define what being part of She Nurtures is all about. And as your nurturer I am here to help you to flourish in body, soul and business.
Over the last 12 months I have watched the women part of our Inner Circle grow and flourish together. But it’s not just our 2 hour session each month that has built this nurturing little space, its the support, encouragement and sharing that happens after that too! Online in our social threads and face to face at other events. A space they can reach out to anytime, supported by me.
The Sister membership is for those who are not able to commit to an inner circle each month, but are looking for the next step from a business community. Somewhere warm and friendly, where they can be themselves and feel comfortable to ask any question at all. Somewhere that they can set intentions and seek some accountability and support to help them get there.
There are just 10 Sister Memberships available. She Nurtures is not about having the biggest of numbers, but about the ability for all women to be valued, recognised and appreciated for the uniqueness that they are. Therefore these spots will be limited.
You will receive:
– Monthly online support.
– Intrinsic Annual Joy & Happiness planner to set intentions.
– Access to business and self development tools and templates created by me.
– Discounts on 1:1 Spark Sessions, invites and discounts on additional group events or programs and have the first opportunity to join an Inner Circle or 1:1 monthly spots.
Investment: $77 Per Month.
This is for you if:
– You are seeking support and encouragement to grow.
– You love to help others and contribute to group conversation when you can.
– You are seeking a sense of belonging and somewhere that feels like your ‘tribe’.
– You are ready to grow and action your intentions.
This is not for you if:
– You just want to promote your business or gain customers from my community.
– You are not willing to contribute support as much as you seek it from others.
– You need more help than the group can provide (this is better suited to 1:1 support.).
– You set intentions, but aren’t willing to take action.