The Nurtured Inner Circle designed to nurture you in body, soul and business.
The She Nurtures Inner Circle is the first step in getting started with nurturing you and your business.
Seeking a supportive, kind-hearted, genuine and warm community of women to connect and share with?
A space where nothing is too silly to ask and you are celebrated for even the smallest achievement?
Feel overwhelmed in your business, with a million ideas and to-dos but struggling to take action?
Tired of the constant hustle and keep thinking there must be a better way?
Looking for a holistic approach to your business where you are encouraged to look after you personally as much as your business?
Need help keeping on track and accountable, so you actually get things done and move forward?
The She Nurtures Inner Circle is here to help you with all this and more! This is about you having the support you need, when you need it!
You will receive:
- Access to your very own Business Nurturer, Carly, by email and in the facebook group*.
- Monthly Nurture Planning Circle where you can set your intentions for the month ahead, connect with other Nurturees, share your challenges and leave feeling invigorated and encouraged (NB: held at local coffee shops around Adelaide), to nurture soul and business.
- Monthly Active Nurturing Session where we will meet for a walk/run/PT session to nourish our bodies and soul.
- Facebook group for support and to ask questions on your business and participate in challenges.
- Access a suite of added services at special rates as you need them. Such as a Nurtured Business 1:1, the Debrief sessions, Group support via the group NurtureMinds and more. (Nurtureminds are a group session with a maximum of 3 nurturees where we can delve deeper into your business and challenges that have come up over the month. A check in call adds an extra element of accountability and support. These are held in person at Seaton.)
All the pieces to nurture you in business and wellbeing.
*Please note that more complex issues will require a debrief or 1:1 session to be booked.